This article mainly contains instructions on setting up the configuration to on-board a new hire.
- Primarily, Login to Exenta HRMS using your Username and Password
- On the Home Screen, Click onto the configuration Icon at the top right corner.
- On Clicking the Configuration Icon you will be taken to the Configuration Area
- Now, In the configuration area Menus will appear on the Right side of the page.
- From the menu area, please click onto On-boarding and the Configuration icons will load at once.
- Among the icons, Please click onto the icon “Welcome Screen”.
- On the welcome Screen page, Please click onto the Set Configuration button, which will be on the left.
- Choose the company from the dropdown and check mark “New Joiness” to set the configuration.
- Secondly, Determine the effective Date for the page
- Third,A new form called New Joinee appears below.
- Under the New Joinees’ To set the CEO/Director’s message, click onto the blue hand icon next to the welcome message icon and the box to set the message appears.
- Next, Please choose the Forms you want your employees to fill up from the ‘task to complete’ page
- To complete the process, Welcome videos and Useful Information can be attached in the respective boxes and click onto Save.