- Primarily Login to Exenta HRMS, enter the given Username and Password
- On the Home Screen, Click onto the configuration Icon at the top right corner.
- On Clicking the Configuration Icon you will be taken to the Configuration Area
- Now, In the configuration area Menus will appear on the Right side of the page.
- From the menu area, please click onto Exit and the Configuration icons will load at once.
- Among the icons Click onto General Settings on the left
- Choose the company by the dropdown
- Click onto Set By All button on the left
- A form appears and fill in the required fields with necessary details
i) Choose the company by the dropdown
ii) Determine and check mark yes/no if the employee can choose notice period,Choose the concerned authority in the Visibility allowed on behalf of the authority, if the Notice period be made visible to employee, if the employee can upload the resignation letter, if there is a leave adjustment notice period, if the termination letter to be sent on termination,
iii) Check mark if the payroll clearance has to be set by Manual, Automatic or if it is not needed check mark that.
iv) Check mark yes/no if the past date for separation is allowed.This is applicable only for the termination and manual exit
v) Input the no.of days till which the withdrawal can happen before the relieving date
vi) Decide the if the Initiate of Exit Settlement is Manual or Automatic
vii) Determine when the full and final settlement will happen, whether on,before or after the relieving date
Once the necessary details are filled in hit save to complete the step.
viii) To modify, click onto the pencil mark icon.This is amendable anytime.