Adding a new category in Help Desk is mainly attributed to the ticketing process enabled in Exenta. For every ticket to be raised by an employee the admin can assign a specific employee to fix every issues occurring under a particular department/category.Therefore an employee can raise a ticket and choose a category where the issue is found and the ticket wold get send to the assigned person automatically.
- Primarily Login to Exenta HRMS, enter the given Username and Password
- On the Home Screen, Click onto the configuration Icon at the top right corner.
- On Clicking the Configuration Icon you will be taken to the Configuration Area
- Now, In the configuration area Menus will appear on the Right side of the page.
- From the menu area, please click onto Help Desk and the Configuration icons will load at once.
- Click onto Help-desk Category and the new screen will appear.
- Choose the company by the dropdown.
- Determine the support function ie the department concerned.For Ex: HR Management
- Give in a name for the category .For Ex: :Learning and Development
- If the Issuing of the ticket needs an approval check mark yes.
- More categories or Support Function if it is to be added click onto Add more category button or Add Support Function button on the right side.
Note:It is removable and amendable anytime.
- To assign an employee under this category click onto Add Employee button and the search screen appears and search for the specific employee and the details of the employee appears below.Select and click onto submit button.
- Now in the ticket manager section the selected employee’s details with his/her job title, employment code, name and department appears.If it seems to be right then click onto submit button below and complete the step.If any changes are to be done click onto the trash icon and it will be removed.