A timesheet is a record of the amount of time an employee has spent at work, on a particular job, project or working for a specific client. This information could be recorded on the Exenta Timesheet module. By keeping track of the time an employee starts and finishes work, as well as any breaks they have taken, a timesheet can be used to calculate the employee’s pay for the day, week or month.Hence this information can be used for project costing, job estimation, tracking, client billing and payroll.
Project or client based timesheets are more detailed records showing the amount of time spent on each project or client, which means they can be used for billing purposes and to help with project management. These types of timesheets are useful to analyse the activities being carried out and the amount of time taken which could help with workforce planning.
- Primarily Login to Exenta HRMS, enter the given Username and Password
- On the Home Screen, Click onto the configuration Icon at the top right corner.
- On Clicking the Configuration Icon you will be taken to the Configuration Area
- Now, In the configuration area Menus will appear on the Right side of the page.
- From the menu area, please click onto Attendance Settings and the Configuration icons will load at once.
- Among the icons, click onto Time-sheet on the left side.
- Choose the company by the dropdown
- Check mark yes/no if the Time-sheet is by the project.If yes, indicate if it is from the project module and determine the time-sheet entry.Hence the list will appear below and click onto save button.
- To add a Time-sheet Option, click onto Add Timesheet Option and once the new screen appears choose the company by the dropdown and Enter the title of the Timesheet for example daily or on and so on.Check mark if the project is eligible for a Hardship Allowance.
- If a timesheet is to be set up for a new project click onto Add New Project button and as the new screen appears choose the company by the dropdown and Enter the project involved in and click onto save button below.
- Similarly. if a timeline for a new task has to be set up, click onto Add New Task and the new screen appears.Now choose the compnay by the dropdown and give in the task name .
- To modify, click onto the pencil shaped icon in the boxes shown and to remove a file click onto the trash button.