Putting aside all the manual labors involved in to generate an employee’s code, Exenta HRMS assists you with a feature to help you generate an automated employee code. It is purposely designed to be quick to deploy and easy to manage. Therefore it proves to be a fast and easy set-up.
- Primarily, Login to Exenta HRMS using your Username and Password
- On the Home Screen, Click onto the configuration Icon at the top right corner.
- On Clicking the Configuration Icon you will be taken to the Configuration Area
- Now, In the configuration area Menus will appear on the Right side of the page.
- From the menu area, please click onto General and the Configuration icons will load at once.
- Among the icons, click onto Generate Employee Code on the right.
- Click onto Set Employee Code button on the left
- Check mark and determine if the code to be generated is based on Individual type or All Company.If Individual, type in the company name
- Determine and check mark the Employee ID Process if it is to be Manual or Auto Generated