- Login to Exenta HRMS, enter the given Username and Password
- On the Home Screen click onto Exit Module on the top left
- On the same screen Menus will appear on the right side.
- From the menu area, please click onto Separation request
- The new screen appears with the Employee Details, Exit Clearance Status, Separation Details, Notes and other details of the employee.
- Determine the request type and check mark if it is for self or on behalf of a selected employee
- If it is on behalf of other employee click onto select employee button and search page appears and search for the employee and the details appear below.Click onto submit.
- The exit clearance status box shows the list of requirements which are to be cleared before one exits the company. Various symbols depicted indicates the status of the clearance one has to be done with.
- In the separation Details form, fill in the required details.
i) Choose the reason for separation and subtitle to be given if any by the dropdown
ii) Request Date appears automatically.
iii) Check mark yes/no if the notice period of 60 days is to be served
iv) Accordingly the last date appears below.
- Fill in the Notes section with any content regarding Exit is to be given
- Other details of the employee shall appear in the box.
- Finally click onto initiate separation and the the initiation stats at once.