Letter Templates are set up in the HR Utility upon a letter request put in by an employee with the details provided.
- Primarily, Login to Exenta HRMS using your Username and Password
- On the Home Screen, Click onto the configuration Icon at the top right corner.
- On Clicking the Configuration Icon you will be taken to the Configuration Area
- Now, In the configuration area Menus will appear on the Right side of the page.
- From the menu area, please click onto HR Utility and the Configuration icons will load at once.
- Among the icons, Click onto Letter Templates
- As the new window appears, Choose the company by the dropdown and click onto Add Document button on the left side.
- An Add Templates Screen appears and fill in the necessary details.
1) Choose the company by the dropdown
2) Determine the document type by the dropdown. For Example: If the document is a suspension letter then choose it by the dropdown
3) Give a name for the document
4) Choose signature file and attach
5) Upon whose request the letter has been generated, accordingly determine by whom the document is set by and check mark.
6) Choose the attributes by the dropdown
7) A blank email template would appear below and Fill in the email template with the related content and click onto Save to complete the process.
8) Before saving the document a preview can be looked into by clicking onto the preview button.