This article provides detailed instructions on, On-boarding a new hire in Exenta HRMS.
Types of Onboarding
- Single On-boarding
- Bulk/Quick On-boarding
Logging into Exenta HRMS.
Adding a new employee to Exenta HRMS can only be done by employees who have access to Onboarding. If you do not have access please contact the Super admin.
- Primarily, Ensure that your On-boarding configuration is completed.
- Login to Exenta HRMS, enter the given Username and Password
Note: The on-boarding can be done only through the Admin page of Exenta HRMS.
This type of On-boarding is carried out if there is only a single employee to be onboarded.
- Click onto “On-boarding” at the top left side of the home screen.
- As the page appears, Click onto ” New Employee” on the left.On the following page, fill in the necessary details in the given form .
- In the form, the symbol * depicts the mandatory field.
- Choose Yes/No in the ‘Is Manual Process’.If no, then an on-boarding link shall be sent to the new hire’s email ID and clicking the specific link on it will help the new employee complete the process of on-boarding systematically and effectively.
- An example of the onboarding link is given below.
This method is carried out in the case of bulk on-boarding of new joiners/hires.
- Once you login to Exenta HRMS, Click onto the Configuration symbol on the top right hand side of the home screen.
- On Clicking the Configuration Icon you will be taken to the Configuration Area
- In the configuration area, Menus appear on the Right hand side
- Now, Please click on the Menu called On boarding and the Configuration icons will load
- Among the Icons, Please click onto the Quick On-boarding to onboard New Hires in a bulk form.
- In the Quick Onboarding page, choose the Employee Types to Import,Company Branch from the Dropdown.
- Next Click onto the “Generate and Download Template for Importing Excel Data.”Once the Excel Sheet is downloaded, Fill in the necessary details of the New Hires and save.
- From the “Choose File” right below, attach the excel file saved and click onto Import, to complete the bulk on-boarding.