Manual Exit Process is where the employee exits the company without going through the formal process and the HR chooses to exit the person manually.This does not involve any automated process involved in the exit management.This is followed by the company in case of employee absconding or immediate dismissal of the employee and so on.
In exenta, the settings can be configured in the Manual Exit Process for these situations.
- Login to Exenta HRMS, enter the given Username and Password
- On the Home Screen of the admin page, click onto Exit Module on the top left
- On the same screen Menus will appear on the right side.
- From the menu area, please click onto Manual Entry Process below in the list
- As the page appears, choose the company by the dropdown
- Click onto Set Employee button on the left
- Click onto add Employee button in the news page that appears
- Choose the reason and the sub-reason for leaving by the dropdown
- Input the Relieving Date and Resignation Date by the calendar
- Hit Submit to complete the process.To make any changes click onto reset.